Fall is the perfect time to cozy up inside and do some baking. Today I am sharing a fun fall recipe I made recently- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or sub Bob’s 1:1 GF flour, if needed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini, squeezed dry and measured after squeezing
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk, or sub any non-dairy milk if needed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl, combine grated zucchini, pumpkin puree, milk, and oil. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into the prepared pan, then bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely, then store them in an airtight container.
Modified from mealsqueeze
Do you have a go-to fall recipe? I’d love to hear it!