A Friday Favorite: Fiesta Bean Dip
Sharing one of my favorite summer recipes today that serves a crowd! This has been a favorite Rowenhorst family recipe that I received from Todd’s aunt, and I make it multiple times per summer, especially if we’re getting together with friends.
It honestly lasts for several days in the fridge and works great with your favorite tortilla chip, but also is good added to any Mexican dish, salad, or even on its own! It’s a great recipe for your weekend festivities! Enjoy!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of black-eyed peas
- 1 can shoepeg corn
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (mild, original, or hot, according to taste)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- couple cloves garlic, minced
- A handful of cilantro, minced
- 1/2 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing
1.Drain and rinse beans, peas, and corn.
2. Mix all together and serve with Tostitos scoops.
It’s a party in a bowl! 🎉