Refine Turns 3: Anniversary Giveaway!
Refine is 3!
Refine started as a dream to help women in a way that was not available to them inside traditional systems. It had the side benefit of giving me freedom as a mom to set my own schedule & work as much or little as I wanted to.
What I never imagined:
- having my own beautiful clinic space.
- being able to contract work out to others.
- starting an online course that would spread around the world.
- enjoying so many aspects of being an entrepreneur and business owner.
- that when you do work you love…most days don’t feel like work.
- that I could do JUST women’s health and not get sick of it bc it’s a LOT more varied than what I originally thought!
- how much I could LOVE my patients & clients & develop relationships with so many amazing women.
If you’ve worked with me – it’s safe to say I adore you & think you’re the best, in a totally non-creepy way.😉
Though I LOVE my business & work…it’s not for the faint of heart. God has been SO good and faithful, but there have definitely been days where I doubted Him or wanted to quit. Even just last week after my youngest started preschool I said to Todd, “You know, life would be so much easier without my business!”😆 I’d actually have some free time!
Thankfully I’m not ready to toss in the towel quite yet! 😉 As always, we have some dreams & plans up our sleeve for Year 4 that we’re excited to share soon! In the meantime, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Every single person who has made an appointment, bought a course, came to a fitness class, shared a post, commented on something you appreciated, gave your word-of-mouth recommendation to others, sent a note of encouragement, prayed for me or even asked how things were going…it is SO appreciated!
Running a pelvic health business is weird…I know! Never in a million years did I think I’d be doing this, but here I am. God has a great sense of humor.
Here’s to year 4!
P.s. Check out my three-part series on starting Refine!