Refine is 3!
Refine started as a dream to help women in a way that was not available to them inside traditional systems. It had the side benefit of giving me freedom as a mom to set my own schedule & work as much or little as I wanted to.
What I never imagined:
- having my own beautiful clinic space.
- being able to contract work out to others.
- starting an online course that would spread around the world.
- enjoying so many aspects of being an entrepreneur and business owner.
- that when you do work you love…most days don’t feel like work.
- that I could do JUST women’s health and not get sick of it bc it’s a LOT more varied than what I originally thought!
- how much I could LOVE my patients & clients & develop relationships with so many amazing women.
If you’ve worked with me – it’s safe to say I adore you & think you’re the best, in a totally non-creepy way.
Though I LOVE my business & work…it’s not for the faint of heart. God has been SO good and faithful, but there have definitely been days where I doubted Him or wanted to quit. Even just last week after my youngest started preschool I said to Todd, “You know, life would be so much easier without my business!” I’d actually have some free time!
Thankfully I’m not ready to toss in the towel quite yet! 😉 As always, we have some dreams & plans up our sleeve for Year 4 that we’re excited to share soon! In the meantime, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Every single person who has made an appointment, bought a course, came to a fitness class, shared a post, commented on something you appreciated, gave your word-of-mouth recommendation to others, sent a note of encouragement, prayed for me or even asked how things were going…it is SO appreciated!
Running a pelvic health business is weird…I know! Never in a million years did I think I’d be doing this, but here I am. God has a great sense of humor.
Here’s to year 4!
P.s. Check out my three-part series on starting Refine!